Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: panamadan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 am
    ----
This F has the visor on the right side: preservedtanks.com/Ima...ct=&Page=6

#17: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:59 am
    ----
Do these help?

#18: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: panamadan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:48 am
    ----
Yes Sir! A good walk around there.
Ordered the kit today and should be here in April. Laughing
Dan

#19: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:14 am
    ----
I took several photos, inside and out, on our Panzer III and posted them on the World War II Zone forum here: worldwartwozone.com/fo...ght=panzer

Scroll down and onto the next page. That particular thread has a lot of other Panzer III photos.

Garry

Last edited by Garry_Redmon on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: panamadan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:24 am
    ----
Garry,
That's quite a site! You have done a very good job in filling in some blanks in my info department, such as the turret roof and storage bin. Did you notice that it has a later cupola?
Thanks again!
Dan

#21: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:49 pm
    ----
I have around 30 pictures I took in Saumur around 10 years ago. Those are film shots I scanned. Let me know if you would like to get a copy.

Massimo

#22: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: panamadan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 pm
    ----
Massimo,
Please do! I'm at: panamadan @ aol.com
Thank you!
Dan

#23: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm
    ----
You can grab the pics here. Be adviced it's 28 Mb:
www.massimocorner.com/...saumur.zip

Let me know when you are done downloading it.
Hope it will help.

Massimo

#24: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: panamadan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:33 pm
    ----
Massimo,
It worked! Thanks,
Dan

#25: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 pm
    ----
Would these help? I took these photos in July 1967 when I was stationed at Ft. Knox.

#26: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:14 pm
    ----
BOB! Where you been, man? Long time no see!

#27: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: panamadan PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:16 pm
    ----
They are helpful-it looks to be the same tank shown on the last page, but with all it's parts-I wonder if the museum took parts off this guy to add to the one that I'm after?
Living the high life in Buffalo, MN.
Dan

#28: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:20 pm
    ----
- panamadan
They are helpful-it looks to be the same tank shown on the last page, but with all it's parts-I wonder if the museum took parts off this guy to add to the one that I'm after?
Dan

Yes. The tracks were removed from 222 and put on the upgraded ausf F years ago.

#29: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 pm
    ----
- Doug Kibbey
BOB! Where you been, man? Long time no see!

Hey, Doug! Having two teenage girls will eat up all your time! Shocked

So will this 5-year 45 lb. project.

Last edited by A-109E on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#30: Re: Looking for older photos of Knox's PZ III F Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm
    ----
- panamadan
Dan

Aw, c'mon, Dan. There's no such place as Buffalo, MN. I should know; I've been there many times! Laughing

--Stillwater Bob

-> AFV News Discussion Board