Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm
    ----
I'm certain everyone is familiar with the Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles in Lexington, Nebraska..........

( www.heartlandmuseum.com/ )

....but you may not have seen this Picasa Web Album I ran across the other day which is nice.

picasaweb.google.com/m...Kcw8Qy3WA#

#2: Re: Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 pm
    ----
Thanks for the link. Actually, I've never heard of the place. Especially interesting is the 'Hellfire' M113.

#3: Re: Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:21 pm
    ----
In the photogallery are several nice Jeeps, and one strange little half-track that looks like a farm tractor Kettenrad. picasaweb.google.com/m...6899544242 Anyone recognize it?

#4: Re: Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

that strange looking farm tractor thinghy is actualy an American Snow-tractor M7, build by Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Co

The picture is from the same type of vehicle at the Overloon museum, The Netherlands
The front wheels have been replaces with an set of ski's

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board