Aberdeen Tour
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:34 pm
    ----
I will be at Aberdeen on May 8 for a couple tours. I have one planned for the morning (about 10:30 or so) With a Boy Scout troop and one in the afternoon with the gaming group at the Hobby Shop in Frederick. If anyone wants to stop in and tag along you are welcome. The Gamer group is scheduled to include the warehouse and the parking areas. When I was up there a week ago for the spring High School field trip I saw two vehicles I don't remember seeing before. One was at the refurb shop and the other in a storage area. Since I usually don't get a chance to take pictures when I'm giving a tour it would be a chance for someone else to be the 'first on the block' with some new pictures Mr. Green

#2: Re: Aberdeen Tour Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 am
    ----
Hi Bob

what time and where is the second tour group starting/ I'm going to try and make it down

#3: Re: Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 am
    ----
The second group will be starting about 1 PM at the Museum

#4: Re: Aberdeen Tour Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 pm
    ----
Thank You, hope to see you there

#5: Re: Aberdeen Tour Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm
    ----
Glad you plan to make it piney. I'd love to go, but most likely wont be able to - I'll likely need to rely on you for photos!

Neil

#6: Re: Aberdeen Tour Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 am
    ----
I know it is short notice but I will be running a couple tours at Aberdeen this Saturday (May22) The excuse is that it is the last day of the MVPA Show in Aberdeen and there may be some folks who are interested in seeing the collection. Neil will be assisting and I am hoping that we have a couple new surprises for folks that haven't been seen in years (Until a month ago I hadn't seen one of them in probably 40+ years and the other one I had NEVER seen before Shocked (Hopefully Neil will have pictures after the tour)

The plan is to start tours at 10 AM and 1 PM at the front of the museum

-> AFV News Discussion Board