Uh-Ohhhh....!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:10 pm
    ----
This is awful sweet...to be payware, I think....I may have to break one of my own rules...
(scroll to top of page as necessary...)

alphasim3.com/Forums/v...=6070#6070

#2: Re: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:21 pm
    ----
oh oh oh,,,,,,man,,,,,I am with ya Ascout......this looks soooo good. much better than the previous plane I purchased from alphsim,,,,,,will try another payware plane I guess after seeing this,,,,,,by the way,,,,got the SR-71 blackbird from alphasim and must say,,,,,,faster than a bullet but thats about it,,,,,is a payware addon that has no business being anywhere but freeware!!!!!....I highly regret paying money for this plane......

#3: Re: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:20 am
    ----
Wow Hoppa ..sorry I turned you on to an a/c you are not happy with.
I must admit that the cockpit leaves room for improvement ... that is
Alphasims' one weakness.... most of their a/c are weak in the panel
area .... but the exterior design and a/c performance are top notch...
They just need to get a new panel guy ...... Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:16 am
    ----
To think not making a PBY Catalina w/o a black skin for the Black Cat Squadron that wrecked havoc on Japanese shipping during WW II. hmmmmm

#5: Re: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:54 pm
    ----
WOW, it does look very nice (at least the exterior).

Have to admit the only PW aircraft I have bought have been helos and after the fact wasn't that impressed. Have downloaded better freeware but you can get spoiled at HC when it comes to FW helos.

Would like to hear a full blown review of it when it's completed and someone bites, definitely something I would be interested in.

#6: Re: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:28 pm
    ----
oh hey,,,not your fault at all lurps!!!!!!!!,,,,,I do like the plane but you are correct about the cockpit,,,,,,I guess I figured as it was my first payware plane I was expecting a very user friendly and functional cockpit but I can live with it,,,I just said that it should be freeware because I have quite a few freeware planes that are...well....better..lol,,,,,,just for the record though,,,if I would have found that plane before you ever brought it up I woulda done the same so please dont feel sorry.!!!!!,,,all you did was let me know there was a blackbird out there the rest was all me,,,,but.....one of these times you gotta go for a flight with me in them things,,,lol Surprised

#7: Re: Uh-Ohhhh....!!! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:31 pm
    ----
There is a nice PBY available from Mike Stone @ www.pmstone.com, and there are a large number of repaint textures available too. Check it out.

-> Officer's Club