armyjunk2 - Expodisc examples
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#46: Re: armyjunk2 - Expodisc examples Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm
    ----
- TrevorLarkum

I recommend PMNet's Watermark V2. It works very well for me, and it's free:

www.pmnet.info/watermark/

thanks for the advice, I was looking for a free watermarking software for ages (it took me several weeks to manually watermark 2500 pictures of Saumur, which I finally don't use...)

Pierre-Olivierr

#47: Re: armyjunk2 - Expodisc examples Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 pm
    ----
this company works well and is also free, it will do whole folders at one time..... www.watermark-image.com

#48: Re: armyjunk2 - Expodisc examples Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 am
    ----
It marks them like this, you can control the darkness and location of the watermark.

#49: Re: armyjunk2 - Expodisc examples Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 am
    ----
- armyjunk2
It marks them like this, you can control the darkness and location of the watermark.

And also piss off everyone who recognises it as a copyright free image...

#50: Re: armyjunk2 - Expodisc examples Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm
    ----
In the United States the photos belong to the citizens and we can do anything we want with the image we take of the photo. The watermark is to keep others from stealing my image, Anyone is more than welcome to spend the time and money to go to the National Archives and copy any pics you like. But if someone wants a nonwatermark copy of my pic I would think the least they could do is ask me, not steal if off line. Many on here have asked and many have been glad to shared photos. I think I have always been very generous with giving out photos, I have 4500 posted at Warbirds. Anyone that asks me is always welcome.

stealing is stealing, no other word for it

-> AFV News Discussion Board