WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:03 pm
    ----
A small selection of vehicles at show

Dennis

jtrowbridge5.smugmug.c...tring-2010

#2: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm
    ----
Do anybody have photos of interiors of Cadman' Panther and Pz.IV?

#3: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm
    ----
well, I was hoping that one of the Kevin Wheatcroft's Panthers would be part of this event, as well as the StuG III that was part of Joe Fazio collection in California.. the latter was seen in a US port prior to its loading in a boat that would bring it to UK.

Pierre-Olivier

#4: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 am
    ----
I was hoping that one of the Kevin Wheatcroft's Panthers would be part of this event,

Do he started at least one of his Panthers?

#5: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm
    ----
- Koluchiy
I was hoping that one of the Kevin Wheatcroft's Panthers would be part of this event,

His DEMAG Panther A (early) should be just about finished by now, it's been in the works for the last 6-7 years and looks stunning. His other two Panther A's are still awaiting restoration AFAIK, one will remain a Panther A while the other will be converted to a Panther D. Again this is as far as I know.

#6: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm
    ----
Thanks Dennis for the nice pictures, especially the motorcycles which will come in handy!

- Jeff

#7: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 pm
    ----
- Rikard_Hufschmied
- Koluchiy

His DEMAG Panther A (early) should be just about finished by now

Do he started Maybach HL230 in it?

There is some difference between "tank finished" and "engine started".

#8: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am
    ----
- Koluchiy
- Rikard_Hufschmied
- Koluchiy

His DEMAG Panther A (early) should be just about finished by now

Do he started Maybach HL230 in it?

There is some difference between "tank finished" and "engine started".

The restoration/rebuild is supposed to be to full running status but I have no information on the engine being started.

#9: Re: WAR AND PEACE SHOW BELTRING Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:35 pm
    ----
The Wheatcroft website isn't updated very often, unfortunately.
www.wheatcroftcollection.com/
Also loads glacially slow!
The early Panther A is the only feature in the Projects Current section.

-> AFV News Discussion Board