We need to get this guy to do a flightsim
-> Officer's Club

#1: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:37 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

Cool

#2: Re: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:24 pm
    ----
Excellent.
We really need to resurrect Friday's FB night for those who can still walk without a zimmer frame.

#3: Re: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am
    ----
ROFL Kit...

Yep, that was a great vid and it does remind me of the old Friday Night Fight Nights in IL2... Wink

#4: Re: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am
    ----
I LIKE

#5: Re: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 am
    ----
"Microsoft's Zimmer-Frame Simulator (ver.8)"

#6: Re: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 pm
    ----
The music is a tad, shall we say, incongruous... Laughing

#7: Re: We need to get this guy to do a flightsim Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 pm
    ----
do what I do, turn the tunes off and jest take a lookie

-> Officer's Club