Time now for the AFV News comedy hour....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:37 pm
    ----
...or Comedy 6:34, whichever comes first.

Yes, it's that master of the armored funnybone himself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwHqLtK_TpY

Love the "James Bond-esque" soundtrack. May your holiday weekend now be complete....

#2: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 pm
    ----
Whatever drugs he took are still working! Shocked Razz Laughing

#3: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: tanker2010Location: Kansas City, Mo. PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
    ----
Some one needs to break it to Sparky that a M113 is NOT a light tank.

#4: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm
    ----
- tanker2010
Some one needs to break it to Sparky that a M113 is NOT a light tank.

Tanker, it has been tried, to include using a baseball bat, but the boy is deranged! Mr. Green

#5: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm
    ----
The 'Sparkomatic' is a F**king Idiot.

As I have been the focus of his image / video theft and then personal insults, my above statement is actually quite polite.

Don

#6: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm
    ----
- Dontos
The 'Sparkomatic' is a F**king Idiot.

As I have been the focus of his image / video theft and then personal insults, my above statement is actually quite polite.

Don

Actually, you're describing a whole other set of applicable behaviors other than mere idiocy...not that the word doesn't apply. Image theft is something we've both experienced firsthand.

We might suggest Tanker email the Spark-man with his suggestion, but that would be cruel. Laughing

#7: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:29 am
    ----
I think the 113 AeroGavins ( ) would be soundly defeated by a force of M551 AeroKibbies ( Twisted Evil )

didn't have time ta produce the high class videothingie to go with it Laughing

#8: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: Coldsteel PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 am
    ----
Favourite comment:
- idy26
I had a dream like this once...right after i had taken an inhuman dose of crack.

Laughing

#9: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: tanker2010Location: Kansas City, Mo. PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
We might suggest Tanker email the Spark-man with his suggestion, but that would be cruel. Laughing

Oh, I've gone a few rounds with this moron before. This ain't my first rodeo.

#10: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 am
    ----
Why would anybody give that maniac the satisfaction of even paying attention to anything he does?

#11: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 pm
    ----
- piney
I think the 113 AeroGavins ( ) would be soundly defeated by a force of M551 AeroKibbies ( Twisted Evil )

Sure, laugh it up, but had it not been for the sand-bag induced pitch instability problem that caused the crash of the prototype, it woulda' worked, I tell ya'. The whole program was marred by one little incident.... Sad

#12: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:16 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
- piney

Sure, laugh it up, but had it not been for the sand-bag induced pitch instability problem that caused the crash of the prototype, it woulda' worked, I tell ya'. The whole program was marred by one little incident.... Sad

And there is no such thing as "non-catastrophic crash" when you throw one of those things through the air. Seen video of the 82nd burning one in on a failed cargo drop. Not much bounce when you drop even a "light" tank! And the end-over-end action after a bad LAPES drop? Definitely required more than hammering out the fenders and new antennas.

(Wasn't there video of a similar incident with a "flying" M113? I have a hazy memory of seeing a 2-1/2 foot tall APC somewhere...)

Chuck

#13: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:38 am
    ----
I am speechless......., or actually, choked up on my Corona (I prefer Dos Equis though), Where's the damn spew alert, especially when the toy M113 is dressed up with an OV-10's wings and pulled with string Laughing

I ought to introduce this video to the good folks here at the School House in Benning Rolling Eyes ,

I'm begining to think this guy is more Andy Kaufman-esque, and is just doing this to see what kind of reaction he gets, both pro and con.

C'mon, think about it. NBC Movie mystery music from the 70's, original Battlestar Galactica, and of course, James Bond theme music. That coupled with a 10 year olds production value movie complete with Walmart toys and a string to pull it along and a plot from every childs imagination, what else could it be. I bet he's just sitting back and and laughing at all the folks he's annoyed.

Kudos Sparky, if that's what you are really doing,

If not, you got a real problem that needs medical attention.

#14: Re: Time now for the AFV News comedy hour.... Author: tanker2010Location: Kansas City, Mo. PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 am
    ----
- Joe_D
Kudos Sparky, if that's what you are really doing,

If not, you got a real problem that needs medical attention.

I'm voting it's option 2.

-> AFV News Discussion Board