Bob S. and Neil B. you'll be in tears
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Bob S. and Neil B. you'll be in tears Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm
    ----
www.criticalpast.com/v...m-Howitzer

Crying or Very sad

#2: Re: Bob S. and Neil B. you'll be in tears Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:30 pm
    ----
well, I was afraid this happened last week. Fortunately, no.

Pierre-Olivier

#3: Re: Bob S. and Neil B. you'll be in tears Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 pm
    ----
I'm sure that video clip's been posted on one of the Data Plate from Fort Knox threads.
Junking heaps of obsolete tanks & gune etc, understandable, but putting museum pieces like the Big Bertha isn't.
That was the last one in existance, it's like the scrapping of the axis planes in the USA, during the Korean War.

#4: Re: Bob S. and Neil B. you'll be in tears Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:53 pm
    ----
I have less of a problem with the scrapping shown in the clip than I do with the blatent destruction described in the posting over in the Officers Club section about a C-47 that was destroyed through incompetence

#5: Re: Bob S. and Neil B. you'll be in tears Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 pm
    ----
Now that was a real cock-up! Verges on an insurance scam.

-> AFV News Discussion Board