DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV Author: Tankbuilder PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 pm
    ----
Hello, Smile

I would like to introduce to you the result of three years of work and researches, my DVD titled “WWII Preserved Italian tanks & Fighting Vehicles”.

Realized for modelers and military vehicles enthusiasts, this DVD abundantly illustrated with more than 5500 pictures, presents a selection of WWII Italian tanks and armoured fighting vehicles preserved in military museums, barracks or private collections throughout the world (Italy, France, U.K., Russia, China, U.S.A., Serbia, Irak, …).
Over 5800 colour photographs, 34 plans (G. R. Bradford, M. Zurek) and 19 color plates (V. Bourguignon) are included in this item.

Here is the list of the different walkarounds :
- Armoured cars : Lancia 1ZM, AB 41, AB 43, Lince, AS 37.
- Light tanks : L 3-33, L 3-35, L 3-38, L 6/40.
- Medium tanks : M 13/40, M 14/41, M 15/42.
- Heavy tank : P 40.
- Self-propelled guns : Semovente da 47/32, Semovente da 75/18
Semovente da 75/34, Semovente da 90/53
Semovente da 149/40.
- Autocannone da 90/53.

This DVD contains no technical, historical data and pictures from archives.

Only for XP, Vista, Windows 7.

If you want more informations, please contact me to the following mail address :

InquiryDVD.ttd @ gmail.com

Best regards, Wink

Jean TETARD

#2: Re: DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:42 pm
    ----
Mr. Green and I do have one of the DVD "prototypes".

I'm glad that you finally finished this long-term project. Anything new compared to the one you sent me some months ago?

Pierre-Olivier

#3: Re: DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 pm
    ----
congratulations Jean, glad I was able to help in a small way

#4: Re: DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm
    ----
- piney
congratulations Jean, glad I was able to help in a small way

small brooks make big rivers..

Pierre-Olivier

#5: Re: DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm
    ----
Jean,

I got the DVD today, and the improvements that you made proved to be very useful, because it is now easier to navigate into the DVD and to acceed or view its content, than it was in the previous version of the DVD.

Pierre-Olivier

#6: Re: DVD devoted to WWII preserved Italian tanks & AFV Author: BruceClark PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm
    ----
Salut Jean,

Glad to hear that your project has finally seen the end of the tunnel!
Congratulations!

Bruce

-> AFV News Discussion Board