The Budge Collection in 1991
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:07 pm
    ----
rides.webshots.com/alb...6325eSDhOT
Pity I knew nowt about this, as I lived but an hour's bike ride from Retford! (Well, I was a young & fit bloke once!)
And sometime later,
jtrowbridge5.smugmug.c...4853_pFKaq
A Brumbar too! Looks like Saumur's exhibit.

#2: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: jch_in_uk PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 pm
    ----
The first set of photos are mine, glad they are of interest.

Back in those days I could only afford B&W film and processing. It was a good day out.

jch

#3: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 pm
    ----
Yes, the Brumbar's shots were taken in Saumur

Massimo

#4: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 pm
    ----
- jch_in_uk

Back in those days I could only afford B&W film and processing. It was a good day out.

jch

Oh very interesting!
I believe that there's still a few vehicles left there (Or with the new firm) , JagdPanzer Kanone for one?
The B&W prints have a certain charm about them.

#5: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 am
    ----
sorry about that the brummbar were of course from Saumur. some sort of file mixup will remove them soon
Dennis

#6: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 am
    ----
No need to apologize Dennis

Massimo

#7: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: jch_in_uk PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 pm
    ----
- Pzkpfw-e
- jch_in_uk

jch

Oh very interesting!
I believe that there's still a few vehicles left there (Or with the new firm) , JagdPanzer Kanone for one?
The B&W prints have a certain charm about them.

I think the Budge Collection is long dispersed. I attended a later event at an airfield near Retford, when Budge were trying to sell various engine upgrades for 'previously owned' armour.

jch

#8: Re: The Budge Collection in 1991 Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:56 am
    ----
The Budge Collection in 1988

Nice photo gallery

www.flickr.com/photos/...613326704/

-> AFV News Discussion Board