Wildegg Militärmuseum
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Wildegg Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 pm
    ----
Yesterday I visited this nice collection, the vast majority of artifacts are former Swiss Army, plus some WW II USA vehicles (M29 weasel, M5 half-track, GMC).
The guys over there would like to open it to the public, right now it's only visible on request:
www.militaermuseumwildegg.ch/

I have all the vehicles identified, apart from these two. One is a Deerfield tractor, anybody knows the exact model?

Then there is this Dodge:

Massimo

#2: Re: Wildegg Militärmuseum Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 pm
    ----
The Dodge is the pre-war type and there are 3 versions very similar to each other

Being the Dodge WC-3, WC-13 and WC-21

I think it is an WC-21 because this was the one build most, so more likely to be found

If you want to be 100% sure, you would have to tell the SN

Michel

#3: Re: Wildegg Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 pm
    ----
Thanks!

Massimo

#4: Re: Wildegg Militärmuseum Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm
    ----
I want that Dodge in the worst way!

#5: Re: Wildegg Militärmuseum Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:21 pm
    ----
there is one for sale in the Netherlands

completely restored, is only 15750 euro ($ 20800)

link is Dutch text only
auto.marktplaats.nl/ol...borne.html

some extra money for shipping and it is all yours Mr. Green

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board