George Bradford Plans
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: George Bradford Plans Author: Trackpad PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm
    ----
Good Morning, Everyone,

I've just joined the Forum, and I look forward to discussions on AFVs and related topics. I do have one question that perhaps forumites might help me with. I'm trying to locate and contact Mr. George Bradford, who has done so many AFV drawings/plans in the past. I am in the process of writing an article based on the Sherman III, and I would like to obtain permission to use his drawing of that vehicle. If anyone can provide me with a lead, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Cheers,

Trackpad

#2: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm
    ----
My understanding is that George is slowing down quite a bit these days with issues that eventually confront us all. He hasn't checked in here in some time, and has moved his website a time or two in the past. You might try to reach him here:

www.oocities.com/firefly1002000/

Be advised that there is a modeling blog out there calling itself the "AFV News" and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Mr. Bradford.

#3: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: George_BradfordLocation: Cambridge, Ontario PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 pm
    ----
Hi All;

Thanks for covering for me Doug, and you are right that I have slowed down.
My lists of AFV Drawings are now stored on Rob Mooar's website in New Zealand ... for safe keeping.

models.cno-nz.co.nz/gb/

My email is still gbradford at sympatico.ca for those wishing to reach me.

All the best:-

GB

#4: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 am
    ----
George - Its good to hear from you

#5: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 am
    ----
Good to see you still checking in George, and to know you're well.

I'll speak with the administrators here about changing the link on our AFV DG masthead to reflect your new website addy. New Zealand's a little off your graze, ain't it? Those Commonwealthers sure do stick together. Laughing

Best,
Doug

#6: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: George_BradfordLocation: Cambridge, Ontario PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:44 pm
    ----
Hi Doug;

I would prefer that you left things just as they are, if you don't mind.

That "www.oocities.com/firefly1002000/" website still seems to work
well enough for me with Safari on a G5 Mac.

GB

Last edited by George_Bradford on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

#7: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 pm
    ----
- George_Bradford
Hi Doug;

I would prefer that you left things just as they are, if you don't mind.

GB

George,

As you wish, Sir! The link as it is now is broken, it goes nowhere except to Yahoo Geocites dead end. I'll have the link removed altogether.

D.

#8: Re: George Bradford Plans Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm
    ----
I noticed the link to Wikileaks isn't working either... Laughing

-> AFV News Discussion Board