Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG
-> Officer's Club

#1: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm
    ----
Hey guy's: How's about we plan a little get together over the holidays and do some yackin, drinkin beer and gaming/flying....it's been a while since I have spoken to most of you and I actually miss all you old fighter jock's and the ugly nurse. I will pull out my trusty old 401RCAF battle Thong with all the Shadow Squad, Euro squad, UHU and BS victory kill X's on it (will have to wear it inside out so you can all see them) so I am prepared.

Let me know what all Ye think and let's pick a day and time to compare old battle scars over a couple beers......

P.S.... Shadow_HitMan I still am the original and best looking HitMan!!!

#2: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 pm
    ----

Must mean Michigan LOL

#3: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_HitMan
Euro squad

* "EURO"!

...Boss gets a nerve twitch by his ear when anyone confuses us with dodgy backroom currencies.

And we had our own Hitman.
He was better looking.
Didn't have that huge great hairy wart under his left eye, for a start!
Wasn't bad in a 'Pony' either, at a time when most folks still chose the 'Cane.
But neither of ya's is/was as cute as me!

#4: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm
    ----
i am game

#5: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 pm
    ----
OI Hit, ye ole bastid Razz

looking forward to have you in front of me 30 mm's Cool

Dec 26th I'm game

#6: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 am
    ----
I doubt I'd be able to take off these days. Smile

#7: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 am
    ----
- Kitform
I doubt I'd be able to take off these days. Smile

Cleaning out the reindeer?

#8: Re: Christmas/New Years Eve A THONG Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 pm
    ----
I can't make the 25th or 26th, but other than those days, I'm ready! ...

-> Officer's Club