pretty ball-zeee
-> Officer's Club

#1: pretty ball-zeee Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 am
    ----
... swiss air ...

#2: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 am
    ----
I could do that. Wink

Gives new imperative to the phrase "keep ski tips up". Mr. Green

#3: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 am
    ----
Put some air between you and the ground and go have fun. Mr. Green

What a man can think he can achieve...............

#4: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am
    ----
Geeze!
Had to turn the sound down.
Demm kidz.

#5: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:09 pm
    ----
LOL Shades...you're gettin' old...lol

Ok, I turned it down too and there was a time I would do that.... but this old man takes too long to heal...lol

#6: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 am
    ----
Saw Ted Nugent in 1978 (Reading Rock, Blues, and Jazz festival).
He was handing out "Ted Nugent" badges that change in the light to say, "If it's too loud, yer too old!".
I think I'm there.
Althouygh I still turn Ted and AC/DC up, so there's still hope.

#7: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm
    ----
LOL Shades, Uncle Ted is a good ole Michigan boy, he used to run with Billy Joels manager who was a friend of friend and its true, he did not do any drugs nor would he go in a house that he knew had drugs in it... but he loved to do 'permanent structural damage' with his music.. I had stranglehold cranked up yesterday and the missus wanted to know if I was reliving my youth... I had to explain that some things are just meant to be HEARD LOL....

#8: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm
    ----
There was a time when I would crank up the amp and didn't care about the loudness....but not anymore... (OK, maybe at times I still do)... Wink

(Must be gettin' old...lol)

#9: Re: pretty ball-zeee Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 pm
    ----
Didn't know that, Slow.
Never done any meself either.
Not even experimentally.
Excluding alckyholl, of course.

I admit to being old, but I have my old Marshall 100w stack 6' away from me right here in me living room.
My Gibson Les Paul Std rests against a JCM800 50w combo to one side of it.
I iz still a headbangin' skwizza at heart.

Also still have a permanent whistle left over from the days when we'd lug a 10K fold-back (for our P.A.) around the U.K. university circuit with us.
'Battle scar'.
Hmm.. good song title right there.

-> Officer's Club