VFW Post #1970, Nashville M59 Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: VFW Post #1970, Nashville M59 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 am
    ----
Hi all,

I posted photos of the M59 located at VFW Post #1970 in Nashville, TN.

Link to gallery:

afvagabond.smugmug.com...1748_aECjP

Roy Lingle - I included a number of interior shots for you. They aren't my best work, but .......
Let me know when you get around to doing the build - I'll get you copies. Smile

Enjoy!

#2: Re: VFW Post #1970, Nashville M59 Gallery Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am
    ----
"...I See Data Plates..." (!?)

Thats a little unusual especially for a open vehicle.

Just an observation...
Don

#3: Re: VFW Post #1970, Nashville M59 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 pm
    ----
Don,
The data plates are all wired to claymores!! I was VERY careful!
LOL!

#4: Re: VFW Post #1970, Nashville M59 Gallery Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm
    ----
We need to send that VFW post a post card telling them to find some pride and clean that vehicle up. That's hideous. If they cant' take better care of it, it should be reclaimed to rot somewhere out of sight.

#5: Re: VFW Post #1970, Nashville M59 Gallery Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

- vagabond

Roy Lingle - I included a number of interior shots for you. They aren't my best work, but .......
Let me know when you get around to doing the build - I'll get you copies. Smile
Enjoy!

Super Thanks Vagabond!
Sgt, Scouts out!

-> AFV News Discussion Board