-> New Members

#1: New member Author: earlymb PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm
    ----
Hi all,

my name is David from The Netherlands and I just joined this forum. I am interested in WW2 military vehicles, so I think I will spend some time on the AFV-section. Mr. Green

It seems for now I have some reading up to do!

Greetz Wink

David

#2: Re: New member Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 pm
    ----
- earlymb
Hi all,

my name is David from The Netherlands and I just joined this forum. I am interested in WW2 military vehicles, so I think I will spend some time on the AFV-section. Mr. Green

It seems for now I have some reading up to do!

Greetz Wink

David

Welcome

You will find any number of kindred spirits here, and despite our best efforts, a fair number of Dutch members in good standing. Laughing

#3: Re: New member Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 am
    ----
Welcome nice to meet ya

#4: Re: New member Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:27 pm
    ----
- Doug Kibbey

You will find any number of kindred spirits here, and despite our best efforts, a fair number of Dutch members in good standing.

ROFL...

Welcome David! We truly believe that if you can't find the answers here, they don't exist...

#5: Re: New member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm
    ----
<--- The answer.

Welcome

#6: Re: New member Author: earlymb PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 pm
    ----
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Greetz Wink

David

#7: Re: New member Author: RudderLocation: Maricopa, AZ PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am
    ----
I had some guys from your neck of the woods in my squad when we were playing CFS 3 Welcome

#8: Re: New member Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to CC Dave..most of us are into the flying thing..lots of armor lovers though..!

Hammer

#9: Re: New member Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:16 am
    ----
Welcome to CC David. Cool

Wheels

#10: Re: New member Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 pm
    ----
Welcome Hi David ! Being Dutch too - you won't feel alone. By the way - for your AFV hunger: go and still it a bit in the 101st AB museum in Best ; near Eindhoven.... And you WILL get used to the funny language some members use Wink

#11: Re: New member Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:06 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

Welcome to CC Dave..most of us are into the flying thing..lots of armor lovers though..!

Hammer

*Ahem*...sez you. Razz

Laughing

#12: Re: New member Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am
    ----
- siskens
Welcome Hi David ! Being Dutch too - you won't feel alone. By the way - for your AFV hunger: go and still it a bit in the 101st AB museum in Best ; near Eindhoven.... And you WILL get used to the funny language some members use Wink

Sadly, I missed that one, but had good visits to Amersfoort and the Air Force museum to compensate for it, at least.

-> New Members