Com-Central Airlines aircraft released
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:02 am
    ----
After being delayed for a few weeks, the Com-Central Developement Team is happy to announce the release of 4 new aircraft ready for download... they are

first.......The CCA A380-800 Airbus

with alot of goodies including special night lighting for the instrument panels..buttons for auto pullback and alot more.

and exterior lighting for the tail and nose..

Next is the Junkers JU52 in standard configuration

and a floats version

Both Ju52's have a custom panel and sounds

And a virtual Cockpit

last is the Beachcraft Volpar float version

with a custom panel and sounds

All 4 aircraft are available for download here..these are zip files and include a readme file with installation instructions. We will be making easy installs as soon as we find time. We hope you enjoy these aircraft and as usual any comments and/or suggestions are welcome.

Just as a note, the DC3 has been held back due to a gauge problem..it will be released shortly.

CCA A380-800 - fixed
www.com-central.net/zi...c_a380.zip

Ju52 standard
www.com-central.net/zi...u52cca.zip

Ju52-floats
www.com-central.net/zi...2f-cca.zip

Volpar
www.com-central.net/zi...amphib.zip

Last edited by 401RCAF_HitMan on Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:46 am
    ----
I got a corrupt error with the CCA A380-800....... Sad anyone else?

#3: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:16 pm
    ----
Hey Warhawk....the file must have gotten corrupted during upload, I have made a new zip file..uploaded it then downloaded and tested it and it works fine now, please try again and let me know if you still have problems.

Hit

#4: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:38 pm
    ----
A few people are reporting a problem with some gauges not showing up in the A380, if you also have this problem..download the following file which is a panel.cfg file and put it in the A380-800 panel folder and overwrite the existing file, this will give a temporary fix until I can figure out why some people are having problems with this.

Hit

get the file here ca.geocities.com/401rc.../Panel.zip

#5: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:49 pm
    ----
Thanks hit...Works fine now.

#6: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:00 pm
    ----
I found the problem...anyone that has installed the A380 prior to this post please delete it from FS9 and download the new zip file and follow the enclosed ReadMe file for installation instructions...I appologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone.

Hit

#7: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:38 am
    ----
Outstanding job Hit...:D

#8: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:01 am
    ----
Wow, impressing job!
When will these dresses be available for parading? Mr. Green
Wink
Marco

#9: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:01 pm
    ----
Nice Job Hitman, I wanted your permission to modify the Volpar texture file and cfg to make the same available for the wheeled version. Since I did it for the first Volpar version from MadDog, I found it real easy. I have a list of other textures that I have done it with for my Volpars, and I have just one plane for each with the appropriate textures and configs so I can save a little storage space. Let me know.

#10: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:11 pm
    ----
go for it Wingnut...and Marco, the download links are at the bottom of my post.

#11: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:19 pm
    ----
I think what I will do is make a download that will include all the texture and config files that I have for both the wheeled and float versions of the Volpar. This will give everyone 7 different versions of each plane. It will include the textures that MadDog and I set up for the planes as well. It will be one single file that all you have to do is insert into the flight sim file and you will have all that I have. I will take some screen shots and post them in a little while so everyone can see what I have.

#12: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:02 pm
    ----
May I suggest using the panel that was included in the Volpar I did, it is much better than the other one.

#13: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:09 pm
    ----
I just downloaded the files and the two center gauges on the A380 were blank. I tried the ca.geocities.com/40lrc panel.zip file and got the message Whoops! Cannot find page. Am I missing something? When I installed I moved the gauges folder to the gauges/gauges folder. When I tried the first just gauges folder it asked if I wanted to overwrite all. That is why I went to the nest file. Please help. I liked what I have seen so far. Thanks for these fine planes.

#14: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:55 am
    ----
Hiya lazyeight and welcome to Com Central!

Let me go over the file and see what's up with it. I'll post up something asap.

#15: Re: Com-Central Airlines aircraft released Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:48 pm
    ----
lazyeight, I reinstalled the file to make sure and all works on my end. I have something for you to check out...

Did you put the files from the "Gauges" folder into the main FS9 "Gauges" folder or stick the folder called "Gauges" into the "Gauges" main directory?

-> FS2004