Hello everybody
-> New Members

#1: Hello everybody Author: zerocode PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 pm
    ----
Hello everybody! Smile

My name is Lorenzo, better known as "zerocode".
Maybe somebody has already used my Piaggio P180 Avanti II that I've made together with Mario Noriega.
(Here is the link if you want to download it for free: http://www.zerocode.it/flightsimulatorx/ )

I am admin of an Italian forum about flight simulation, and I am trying to connect together all the forums and web sites that talk about flight simulation.
If you wish to have a quick look of my forum (mind that it is in Italian language only), the homepage is here: http://simulazionevolo.altervista.org/

Hope we can share lots of interesting things! Wink

#2: Re: Hello everybody Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:09 am
    ----
Welcome you do beautiful work, that is a great bird. Hope you enjoy the folks here, they are a great bunch

#3: Re: Hello everybody Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 am
    ----
Welcome to the Forum!

#4: Re: Hello everybody Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 pm
    ----
Ciao Lorenzo,

Bienvenuto Cool

fled
Cool

#5: Re: Hello everybody Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 pm
    ----
HIya Zerocode and welcome to Com-Central!

Yep, we love aviation 'stuff' and thank you for sharing your project with us and I'm downloading it right now.... Wink

#6: Re: Hello everybody Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 pm
    ----
Hiya Lorenzo.
Love Italy, I was in Sorrento only a year ago.

(Their beer is wayyyyyy too pricey! Laughing )

Welcome

#7: Re: Hello everybody Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 pm
    ----
Took her for a spin...great aircraft...
S! Rigel

#8: Re: Hello everybody Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm
    ----
- EURO_Rigel
Took her for a spin...great aircraft...
S! Rigel

Rigel's our test pilot.

Wink

#9: Re: Hello everybody Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to CC Lorenzo...!!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#10: Re: Hello everybody Author: WineLoverLocation: Santa Barbara, CA PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 pm
    ----
Hello..new here too.. and excited to be a part of this

#11: Re: Hello everybody Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm
    ----
Hi WineLover and welcome to Com-Central!

#12: Re: Hello everybody Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central from another west coaster WineLover.

I hope you aren't here just to advertise the wine tours that you linked in your signature and homepage link. Wink

Wheels

#13: Re: Hello everybody Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to CC WineLover...I enjoy a good wine too...with something nice and green...lol...

Hammer

-> New Members