Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:50 am
    ----
..here's a website with some great photo essays and stories. Not just racing, but lots of motorhead stuff. "The Selvedge Yard", from the "Angels" to Bonneville lakesters, "Bullitt" chase scene trivia, SoCal surf scene in the '60's, etc.

Peruse the right hand menu bar for the subject of your choice...and if you can't find one that interests you, then you're just not manly (or old) enough to be a member of C-C. Surrender your "man card". Wink

theselvedgeyard.wordpr...rst-girls/

theselvedgeyard.wordpr...se-scenes/

theselvedgeyard.wordpr...oad-flick/

...etc., etc.

#2: Re: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 pm
    ----
I have (had) a picture (Polaroid) taken of Linda Hurst taken by me at the Chicago Auto show back in the 70's. If I find it, I'll scan and post it up. Wink

Old? ...lol...

#3: Re: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm
    ----
Holy cow....neat section on Two Lane Blacktop also. Great find!!!!

#4: Re: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:26 pm
    ----
headphones a must... a little valve float it sounds like at about the 6:30 mark?

Steve McQueen...

#5: Re: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:05 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
I have (had) a picture (Polaroid) taken of Linda Hurst taken by me at the Chicago Auto show back in the 70's. If I find it, I'll scan and post it up. Wink

Old? ...lol...

"Linda Hurst"? Now that's product identification! Laughing

Did ja' "motorboat"? Laughing

#6: Re: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: EURO_EXOWill PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 pm
    ----
1967 thru 1971 I was a regular at drag strips like Irwindale, OCIR, Lions and Pamona. I really loved the night racing. Jungle Jim was a regular at those races.

#7: Re: Speaking of "Jungle" Pam Hardy, Linda Vaughn, etc.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 pm
    ----
Bullitt is #1............... in car chases that is Wink

Good find Wing Leader Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club