My condolences To The London Area Members
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:14 am
    ----
I too hope that all my friends and they're familys are safe in London and I hope they catch the low life's responsible for this.

#2: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:40 am
    ----
Sad

#3: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:34 am
    ----
~S~ SOS
If I am not mistaken that is the same EX-NS38th_REN so let us know if all is well. Thanx.

#4: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:44 am
    ----
I just heard the unpleasant news.
God Bless Londoners and Great Britain.

#5: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:13 am
    ----
Let us just be thankful that it was nothing larger..

#6: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:29 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_HitMan
I too hope that all my friends and they're familys are safe in London.

I hope so too!

I hope they catch the low life's responsible for this

...or just kill them. That works for me, too.

#7: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:20 am
    ----
Sad

#8: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:24 am
    ----
My toughts are with the victims and their families

I hope all our flightsim friends in the london area are allright

and I sincerely hope that the british autoryties catch the lowlives that performed this cowardly attack on innocent people

fled

#9: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:00 am
    ----
Yea, bad stuff.

Thoughts are with our British friends.

#10: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:34 pm
    ----
Hope Ren is okay Kaotic. Please keep us posted.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all.

Combat

#11: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:40 pm
    ----
We take going into London for granted - My wife was there yesterday at a conference, I am there at least three or four time a month for meetings - we have friends and family working there too.

Thankfully all of my friends are safe, the only hardship being walks home, or trains not running...

True to Londoner form, the bombs seemed to be more of an inconvenience, their dogged spirit never ceases to amaze me... One day euphoric about getting the chance to stage the Olympics, the next picking themselves up from blood and thunder.

Like New Yorkers and Madrid-ites before, I think that if the sad people who planned and carried out these murders believe they have frightened, bullied and made us afraid - they picked the wrong people...

H

#12: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:25 pm
    ----
Some good perspectives being expressed HERE: www.andrewsullivan.com/

Pass on down below the first two or three about cricket. There are first-hand accounts and other perspectives. Once is particularly good, but can't post it here as this forum is open and the language is a bit strong. Check it out for yourselves.....

#13: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:38 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Deenee

Like New Yorkers and Madrid-ites before, I think that if the sad people who planned and carried out these murders believe they have frightened, bullied and made us afraid - they picked the wrong people...

I think everyone is feeling the same Deenee...I keep hearing about that Osama ahole hiding in the mountains in Afghanistan and they can't find him . Well then why not bring in a few Engineering units, a couple tank battalions and some explosives experts along with the rest of the top notch soldiers from around the world that are already there and MOVE THEM FEKIN MOUNTAINS untill we find the prick.........just my 2 cents

My heart goes out to all the people in London that were killed and injured and to they're families and friends in this show of cowardness by people that don't deserve to be on this planet along with the rest of the peacefull world.

#14: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:31 pm
    ----
Having finally had time to read up on most of the tragic details, all I can think to say is thoughts and sympathy goes out to those Londoners...and if ever a group of misled egocentric sociopaths picked another wrong country to piss off, they picked a real doozy this time. Religious fervor or no, they have no idea of the real meaning of the world "resolve"...but they're gonna find out.

I second the motion as to focusing on some mountain blight in Afghanistan, but am more drawn toward the appeal of good old irradiation.

#15: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:30 am
    ----
That is great news

-> Officer's Club