OHARNG Armory – Walbridge, OH – M4A3 Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: OHARNG Armory – Walbridge, OH – M4A3 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm
    ----
Hi all,

We’ve posted a gallery of photos of the M4A3 on display at:
OHARNG Armory - 28846 Tracy Rd, Walbridge, OH
(N41°34'7.38" W83°31'38.78")

afvagabond.smugmug.com...2492_xpJvU

#2: Re: OHARNG Armory – Walbridge, OH – M4A3 Gallery Author: binder001 PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:57 pm
    ----
Interesting vehicle. It was rebuilt with the spaced out "E9" suspension, although it doesn't have the extended end connectors fitted. I don't think any "E9" vehicles are displayed with any extended end connectors, let alone a double set. This tank received the torsion bars for the engine hatches and the MG bracket on the rear of the turret, but didn't get an all-round vision cupola. The modified M34 gun mount is also interesting. There are several of these on remanufactured M4A3s in parks in the USA.

#3: Re: OHARNG Armory – Walbridge, OH – M4A3 Gallery Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43 pm
    ----
- binder001
Interesting vehicle. It was rebuilt with the spaced out "E9" suspension, although it doesn't have the extended end connectors fitted. I don't think any "E9" vehicles are displayed with any extended end connectors, let alone a double set. This tank received the torsion bars for the engine hatches and the MG bracket on the rear of the turret, but didn't get an all-round vision cupola. The modified M34 gun mount is also interesting. There are several of these on remanufactured M4A3s in parks in the USA.

Hi,

The M4A1E9 on display at the Ft. Lewis (sorry...Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Museum has a full set of extended end-connectors on the three-bar track.

(I would hang a picture of it, but my PhotoChop software is TU, and ComCentral doesn't like the size of the pic. I believe that there are photos of it at Prime Portal.)

Chuck

#4: Re: OHARNG Armory – Walbridge, OH – M4A3 Gallery Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 pm
    ----
- C_Sherman
- binder001

Hi,

The M4A1E9 on display at the Ft. Lewis (sorry...Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Museum has a full set of extended end-connectors on the three-bar track.

(I would hang a picture of it, but my PhotoChop software is TU, and ComCentral doesn't like the size of the pic. I believe that there are photos of it at Prime Portal.)

Chuck

Ft. Lewis M4A1E9

#5: Re: OHARNG Armory – Walbridge, OH – M4A3 Gallery Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 am
    ----
- toadmanstankpictures
- C_Sherman
- binder001

Hi,

Chuck

Ft. Lewis M4A1E9

Or....we could ask Chris if he has pics!

Chuck

-> AFV News Discussion Board