Aero Commander Pack for FSX
-> FSX

#1: Aero Commander Pack for FSX Author: Rixster PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am
    ----
I just recently redid my FSX and updated it finally to SP2, I downloaded the commander pack but now I have the problem of the "disc" props..is there a fix for this for SP2 that anyone knows of? any help would be appreciated..

#2: Re: Aero Commander Pack for FSX Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 pm
    ----
Heya Rixster good to see you again - good luck with the re-do BTW.

Yes, there is an additional prop texture fix package for the Command series in SP2, it's in the FSX "Utilities" section so is a little hard to find - this link should take you there if you are logged in:

www.com-central.net/in...ils&id=313

#3: Re: Aero Commander Pack for FSX Author: Rixster PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:17 pm
    ----
thanks you sir..much appreciated.

#4: Re: Aero Commander Pack for FSX Author: Bushpounder PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 am
    ----
Thanks for the FSX fix up on the Commanders. I sure have missed them. I was on the design team and was one of the r/w Commander pilots. It is great to have these back in the system in FSX! I appreciate the work on doing this!

Don

#5: Re: Aero Commander Pack for FSX Author: jon157uk PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 am
    ----
I remember installing this aircraft in to my FS9, it was a fantastic plane and one of my favorites. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to download it for FSX please?

Thanks....

-> FSX