Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#31: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 pm
    ----
M10 Achilles

#32: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 pm
    ----
This weekend there is a big event near Arnhem
And because it is almost in my backyard I had a quick look today
when they were setting up camp
Here a some pictures I took today

Sexton

#33: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm
    ----
Sherman at Airborne Museum Hartenstein:

M4A4 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#34: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm
    ----
will do Wink

#35: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm
    ----
Yes please

#36: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm
    ----
- TrevorLarkum
- Massimo_Foti
I still have to upload a few additional shots from Overloon. I'll have Sexton, T-34s, T-55 and Shilka

Massimo

All done - I've also written up the 7th Armored Division memorial and M4A1:

Massimo's Adventures in Holland

Trevor,

I can send you photos of the real 7th Armored Division memorial if needed ???

Michel

#37: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 am
    ----
I will have a few shots covering the Sherman in Hartenstein too.

Massimo

#38: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:34 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
I still have to upload a few additional shots from Overloon. I'll have Sexton, T-34s, T-55 and Shilka

Massimo

All done - I've also written up the 7th Armored Division memorial and M4A1:

Massimo's Adventures in Holland

#39: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:18 am
    ----

Massimo

#40: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:40 pm
    ----
I've added Massimo's photos to the M51 and M18:

Location ID 11380: Blerick

I'm also about halfway through adding Massimo's Overloon photos:

Location ID 11400: Overloon, Massimo Foti photographs

#41: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 pm
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
Trevor,

I have photo's of hte M51 and M18 left
The M51 from 2010 and the M18 taken 2010-2011-2012

I will send you a bunch, so you can ad them to the collection.

Do you also cover the Sherman located at Doetichem :?

Michel

Thanks. I haven't yet done Doetichem, but I will get to it.

#42: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:12 pm
    ----
Trevor,

I have photo's of hte M51 and M18 left
The M51 from 2010 and the M18 taken 2010-2011-2012

I will send you a bunch, so you can ad them to the collection.

Do you also cover the Sherman located at Doetichem Confused

Michel

#43: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm
    ----
Update - new photos added from Michel K to Ede and Groesbeek

Along with his Ede and Groesbeek photos I mentioned in an earlier post, Lesley also sent me pictures of the M51. Along with the discussion of the M51 and M18 in this thread, that has prompted me to write up the Frederik Hendrik Kazerne and Santa Fe:

Location ID 11380: Blerick

- Massimo_Foti
Trevor, if I remember well, you were looking for pictures of the Sherman displayed outdoor in Overlon:

Thanks - in fact I'll try to do your other Overloon pictures too, since that will also cover the M51 and M18 nicely.

#44: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm
    ----
Former range target at 't Harde (Artillerie Schiet Kamp - ASK)

#45: Re: Preserved Tanks in the Netherlands Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
Trevor, if I remember well, you were looking for pictures of the Sherman displayed outdoor in Overlon:

M4A1 Able Abe by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

M4A1E9 restored to M4A1 Wink

-> AFV News Discussion Board