Pigsty Party Shots.....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:14 pm
    ----
S!

Great - if short, for me - time last night getting a start on the Pigsty break-in procedure! LMAO, it even included a cameo appearance by "the Manolo".......so musta been an "A-list" shindig!!!!

My little lil' dog Otis had a 3-hour surgery yesterday....two molar extractions and removal of two fatty tissue lumps, so the ol' guy had a rough day and needed tending. He's a 71lb pit & husky mix so he's not exactly an easy dog to get the better of, so when he's hurtin' I know he's hurtin' pretty good...wish I woulda stayed longer if I coulda!

LMAO last I saw the place was like a circus before I had to bug out.....bf109's buzzin' everything, helos running around here and there...rampant air traffic violations...WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Anyway, my screengrab program wasn't taking all the shots I wanted, but did get some, and here's the better ones.....had a great time and looking forward to much more!

SUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay....uhhh...WHAT was the plan on getting OUT of here now?"

[img]http://s6.myhostcenter.com/~ribtsvfx/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10019/Pigstyparty_02%7E0.jpg[/img]

Looks like just ONE BF109 until ya look closer......EXOS pulling in tight!

Up high for the shot.....swines doing a fine low pass below......Manolo bringing up the...ummm....rear.....

Come to think of it, who says drag races gotta be limited to just 2????

#2: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:06 pm
    ----
man those are great shots, imma have to grab those repaints of the 109's they were looking sharp!

~S~

#3: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:10 pm
    ----
Ha! That explains a lot....I saw all you guys in Bell 206's....and so (so he tells me) did the Manolo. I wondered why I couldn't intercept you guys in my own 206, even though I cut some corners and fly it fairly efficiently. And I WAS impressed with your tight formation, from what I've seen of your rotary wing skills Wink

I have the bf-109, but not the repainted one. Must be the reason, though I would have thought it would have just shown you guys in one of the 6 stock liveries.

We are confused!

Anyway...see gallery....I took some screenies, too!

#4: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:45 pm
    ----
I thought that would happen to (you'd see a Bf109 you did have) but I've had the same weirdness, if someone's in a paint I dont have, but I have the plane, I still won't see it....but will see them as what I'm in...go figure!

#5: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:33 pm
    ----
WOW...that really looks like a great way to spend the day and the pics are outstanding!

#6: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:38 pm
    ----
so i took a few night flights by myself...when i noticed something off the port bow

so i decided to go down for a closer look....

i got closer and then i tried to pick up some "companions" for the "road"

but...as you can see, my front cockpit was still unoccupied....

after engine shutdown i realised what the problem was...inspected my prop and found out i was "spinning blanks"

bad humor all the way...but always good flying at the sty!

~S~[/img]

#7: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:43 pm
    ----
WOW thats a strange effect on the WACO! Amazing?

It is pretty cool there at night eh?

I like flying there around dawn...<BUURRRRP>...since dinner is done I'm hoppin' on netwings to do that exact thing!

#8: Re: Pigsty Party Shots..... Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:58 pm
    ----
damn,,,,,wish I could join in again but it snowed a foot so now the next 3 nights will be spent plowing snow,,,,,,I owe I owe,,,,so off to work I go,,,,,,,have fun gents and we shall see ya in a couple days.....

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum