Any Fans of the Twin Beech out there?
-> Officer's Club

#1: Any Fans of the Twin Beech out there? Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:48 pm
    ----
I thought I'd share this with you I know some of you have seen this plane in action when it was flown by his dad, I don't think he flies the Learjet 23 anymore but the TravelAir Mystery ship and the Beech 18 are kept here in my hometown of Siloam Springs,Arkansas. I highly recommend you visit the Multimedia part of the site, there's also some technical specs on the two planes as well. I'm lucky enough to see these planes in the Air around here quite a bit :), I live maybe 1/2 mile from the Airport.

www.younkinair.com/index.html

#2: Re: Any Fans of the Twin Beech out there? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm
    ----
Thanks for the 'heads up' on this!

I've seen that Beech 18 fly before at the Indianapolis Air Show some years back. Amazing how much power that plane has and it's fun to watch that size plane doing loops... Wink

#3: Re: Any Fans of the Twin Beech out there? Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm
    ----
I'd like to add, if anyone lives near or within driving distance of Ft Smith Arkansas, he'll be at the air show Oct. 1st n 2nd

-> Officer's Club