A daily gallery of the humorous and strange
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#106: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Cold front on the way...

Mine would be angry, too, if it didn't have a cover. Wink

#107: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 am
    ----
that grill has nothing to snivel over . . . imagine being. . .

eaten one leg at a time....

#108: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 am
    ----
Naw................Thats JG 300's Douglas "Porky" Bader

#109: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:01 am
    ----
Speaking of BBQ and food, I have, for some odd reason, somehow amassed a considerable collection of McDonald's and other fast-food-related images...I wish I knew why. Here is part 1 of....

The seedy underworld of Fast Food:

#110: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:11 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Speaking of BBQ and food, I have, for some odd reason, somehow amassed a considerable collection of McDonald's and other fast-food-related images...I wish I knew why. Here is part 1 of....

The seedy underworld of Fast Food:

Wendy looks nothing like I imagined Dave Thomas did.

Ronald looks like he's just declared he won't be held responsible in any paternity suit.

#111: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

Wendy looks nothing like I imagined Dave Thomas did.

Ronald looks like he's just declared he won't be held responsible in any paternity suit.

Oh, she's delivering on the promise of "hot & juicy" allright...

And indeed, Ronald seems to be no stranger to legal troubles....the seedy underworld of Fast Food pt. 2:

#112: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:20 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
[q

And indeed, Ronald seems to be no stranger to legal troubles....the sesame seedy underworld of Fast Food pt. 2:

FIFY. Wink

#113: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:09 pm
    ----
A night on the town wth Wendy, Ronald, Jack, the Colonel and the Kng

It's not the '50's anymore....

#114: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:27 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

It's not the '50's anymore....

No it isn't....which explains the overpowering urge I've had to watch American Graffiti again...

The sesame* seedy underworld of Fast Food pt. 3: Ronald's Rampage

* nicely done!

#115: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:59 pm
    ----
And worse yet when he's not harvesting more McNugget meat, he's interfering with the efforts of hapless time-travelers for no reason...

The sesame-seedy underworld of Fast Food pt. 4:

#116: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 pm
    ----
Ronald like his security...

#117: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:05 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Ronald like his security...

...for good reason...he's made more than a few enemies....

#118: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:25 am
    ----
That's what you gotta' luv (besides the burgers) about In-N-Out Burgers....no spooky/hokey characters....just bitchin' signature vehicles!

shop.in-n-out.com/Coll.../3003/Dept

#119: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
That's what you gotta' luv (besides the burgers) about In-N-Out Burgers....no spooky/hokey characters....just bitchin' signature vehicles!

shop.in-n-out.com/Coll.../3003/Dept

Heck yeah! Got me bunch of those in the closet. There's a nice one with a Plum Crazy '70 Plymouth 'Cuda on it, I don't see listed anymore. Mr. Green

Oooo! Oooo! I just spotted my Xmas present - the 2011 one with the NHRA Funny Car driven by Melanie Troxel (bummer she didn't have a better season tho).

Back in the sesame-seedy underworld of fast food (part 6 now?) we learn that The King also isn't afraid to take care of a little business....

(I only have about two more in this sub-series, it'll be over soon Wink )

#120: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 am
    ----
For those who want the ultimate in higher education (and a useful degree that you can actually get a job with)

www.santaclausschool.com/

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum