A daily gallery of the humorous and strange
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#121: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
that grill has nothing to snivel over . . . imagine being. . .

"And you have trouble finding a wingman when you get to your next assignment, Maverick, give me a call.....I'll fly with you.

Video of a Brave Piggie

Definitely JG300 material.

#122: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 pm
    ----
A tank for Mr. Ascout.... 1/2 the cost maybe.. Just arm it up.

#123: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
A tank for Mr. Ascout.... 1/2 the cost maybe.. Just arm it up.

Looks like an M113 chassis, apart from the gap between the 2nd and 3rd road wheels. As those components are from the most produced AFV in the west, parts probably aren't hard to find.

I imagine the drivetrain is upgraded, too. Wink

#124: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm
    ----
Good gravy where has the time gone!? I had two more "Bad Ronald" pictures to wrap up the sesame-seedy underworld of Fast Food series, here they are:

After his falling-out with the Carbo Cartel, Ron falls on extremely hard times including (gulp) zombification! Makes you wonder what might be in that McRib sammich....

#125: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 pm
    ----
It's good to be da' king!

#126: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:52 pm
    ----

#127: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:58 am
    ----
ROFLMAO Stoopy!

#128: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 am
    ----
This one's a little late for Halloween...but I digs it!

#129: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am
    ----
Appropriately on a sports web page called "Hardball Talk"....too bad Shades couldn't get in on this deal. Wink

hardballtalk.nbcsports...d/related/

That Philly sex-for-World-Series-tickets lady had her conviction overturned

Craig Calcaterra

Dec 20, 2011, 3:42 PM EST
33 Comments
Finkelstein

"Remember Susan Finkelstein? Of course you do. She was the woman from Bucks County, Pennsylvania who was busted trying to trade sex for 2009 World Series tickets. She was acquitted on prostitution charges in the spring of 2010 but was convicted of attempted prostitution.

But now her conviction has been overturned and her name has been cleared! Basically!

The state Superior Court ruled Tuesday that since Finkelstein was cleared of the more serious prostitution count, she could not be convicted of attempt because the proof required to sustain both charges was the same. Also, the court noted, Finkelstein was not engaged in “sexual activity as a business” and said the crime of prostitution was not intended to “criminalize private illicit sexual relations.”

Thank God for that. Because if it wasn’t for private illicit sexual relations, some of us would have no sexual relations at all."

#130: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am
    ----
some of us would have no sexual relations at all.

-------->

#131: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:09 am
    ----
Sheeesh, this is the World Series we're talkin' about- I'm not seeing the problem here...unless she was trying to get into Game 6, which definitely woulda been a bummer. Friggin' Yankees. Evil or Very Mad

I mean, I once spent $200 for a coupla primo tickets to take this babe to see Al Jurreau live at the Griffith Observatory, and I didn't get anything. Plus I had to listen to 2 hours of Light Jazz. Talk about getting gypped....

#132: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Sheeesh, this is the World Series we're talkin' about- I'm not seeing the problem here...unless she was trying to get into Game 6, which definitely woulda been a bummer. Friggin' Yankees. Evil or Very Mad

I mean, I once spent $200 for a coupla primo tickets to take this babe to see Al Jurreau live at the Griffith Observatory, and I didn't get anything. Plus I had to listen to 2 hours of Light Jazz. Talk about getting gypped....

So that's why the stereo system at the Pig Sty is locked in your office! Razz

#133: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Because if it wasn’t for private illicit sexual relations, some of us would have no sexual relations at all.

ROFLMAO....uhm....I mean, uhm...

#134: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
It's good to be da' king!

...and sometimes it's plain weird to be da King! Wink

#135: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:35 pm
    ----
Yaaaah! Shocked Well, you know what they say...."it takes two hands to handle a Whopper™"

- JG300-Stoopy

...and sometimes it's plain weird to be da King! Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum