New Year's resolution
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New Year's resolution Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm
    ----
hello guys,

as a New Year's resolution, I decided to stop any activity related to tanks and AFVs.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Pierre-Olivier

#2: Re: New Year's resolution Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 pm
    ----
sorry, that was an April Fool's Day joke.

The real New Year's resolution is to try to spend less time on the internet.

Rolling Eyes

What's yours?

P-O

#3: Re: New Year's resolution Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:20 pm
    ----
That won't happen!
Mine's to actually build & paint all these toys I've got!

#4: Re: New Year's resolution Author: Ketten08 PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:44 pm
    ----
Happy New Year to everyone.

My new years resolution is to try and rebuild my Kettenkrad gearbox, if I can find a casing for it.

Regards

Richard

#5: Re: New Year's resolution Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm
    ----
Hi Everyone!

Happy Years!!!!!

My new years resolution is to start building all those model kits I have picked up over the last 40+ years and FINISH them.

Spot Report,
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: New Year's resolution Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Everyone!

Happy Years!!!!!

My new years resolution is to start building all those model kits I have picked up over the last 40+ years and FINISH them.

Spot Report,
Sgt, Scouts Out!

So, you've built an addition onto your house, then? Wink

#7: Re: New Year's resolution Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm
    ----
Hi Doug! Hi Folks!

- Doug_Kibbey

- Roy_A_Lingle

Sgt, Scouts Out!

So, you've built an addition onto your house, then? Wink

No need for an addition. The daughter has moved out for the second time and this time she has her own house. So there is an empty room that can be filled with display cases!

Spot Report!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#8: Re: New Year's resolution Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm
    ----
Ah, you've got a "Yo-yoing daughter" too!

-> AFV News Discussion Board