New Tank Fraud in Britain
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New Tank Fraud in Britain Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm
    ----
Quite interesting story.

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...fraud.html

#2: Re: New Tank Fraud in Britain Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:26 pm
    ----
Just didn't know when to quit....

That sort of thing never works for me.

#3: Re: New Tank Fraud in Britain Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 am
    ----
Is there a chance to get a list of the vehicles which where in that "museum" ?

#4: Re: New Tank Fraud in Britain Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 am
    ----
I have reason to believe that the M108 we delivered a year or two to the The Household Cavalry Museum ended here (just a thought Wink ).
Michel

#5: Re: New Tank Fraud in Britain Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:23 pm
    ----
- Tichenor
I have reason to believe that the M108 we delivered a year or two to the The Household Cavalry Museum ended here (just a thought Wink ).
Michel

Interesting, but - "we" - who are we? - "here" - where is here?

#6: Re: New Tank Fraud in Britain Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm
    ----
"We" that's the Belgian artillery museum (part of the Royal Army Museum in Brussels) and here will be the army base in Wiltshire where they are keeping the vehicles.
We delivered the M108 to Vlissingen harbor where they were loaded with other British army vehicles on a vessel. Destination of the M108 was the The Household Cavalry Museum, later Trevor Larkum did mention it was a strange situation as The Household Cavalry Museum didn't have any armor or artillery SP in the collection.
Reading this story, makes me wonder???

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board