You know you're at the Pig Sty when.....
-> FS2004

#1: You know you're at the Pig Sty when..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:15 pm
    ----

#2: Re: You know you're at the Pig Sty when..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:30 pm
    ----
LOL!

Man I guess I just missed you there. Was on a bunch today - just finished a marathon with 1Bullet and Turkey...lotsa flying with Turkey...bought 'em both dinner at the KFC near Turkey's house (it's really where it ought to be according to Turk)!

Fr8ycat dropped by too dude! Quite the gathering place....we turned a few laps in Loaches on an impromptu short-track circuit around the SAM sites, radar dome and control towers.....didn't swap TOO much paint Smile !

Good stuff.

#3: Re: You know you're at the Pig Sty when..... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:15 am
    ----
LoL !! Great Sty you guys got there, had a good ole fly around and did a recon of the place......... erm i mean checked it out Wink

Got told off for parking in front of the No Parking! sign. Hoping i don't pick up a ticket in the mail LoL !

Then changed from helo's into some fixed wings and had a nice lil jaunt out over the surrounding area with Ascout n Kitty......location "Classified", i could tell you but then i'd have to shoot ya Cool

Cya there some more, it was great fun Mr. Green

#4: Re: You know you're at the Pig Sty when..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:27 pm
    ----
Well, as Jel did so well at landing a DC3 at (shhhh!!!....CBB7, Tipella-British Columbia) on a 2,300 foot runway...plus some, uh....runoff I think we'll let him off with a warning about that parking thing.

Tell Kitform to bring a plane with a little more "ooomph" next time. And to put his gear down.

Just kidding, this is all a illusion, I'm sure....

#5: Re: You know you're at the Pig Sty when..... Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:01 pm
    ----
LOL!!

-> FS2004