feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am
    ----
we decided on the spot to take off from Westport and head along the coast to Milford Sound

the CCBF_042 fltpln and map

we had fun flying it I hope you also have

and for the gang attached my enb file as used with the flight

#2: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 pm
    ----
Thanks for the pics Fled!!

Sorry I couldn't make the flight, family 'stuff' again, but next week is lookin' good...

#3: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:55 pm
    ----
Hi Bush,
You were missed on this fun flight. We had a great time and enjoyed talking about you. Bet your ears were burning. I will miss next week and be back in a couple of weeks.

Lazyeight

#4: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm
    ----
I have been pre-occupied by a new installation of RAM from 8 to 16 Gb and an O/C to 4.02Ghz. Cool

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 am
    ----
Cool pics! Looking forward to todays flight!

#6: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford S Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 am
    ----
Howdy ya'll,
I've managed to upload my flight pics from the 19th finally. This is the one with the freak snowstorm. (for me, anyway) So without further delay, . . .

edit 2020: (Pics removed. Sorry)

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm
    ----
Nice pics, I'm glad I didn't have that snowstorm...

#8: Sunday Bush Flight March 4th, 2012 Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm
    ----
Hi Fellas,
I may be late tonight, my brother in law just announced his visit and I don't know how long he will stay...

#9: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 pm
    ----
Sorry guys, but I will be missing the flight today. I have invited TeeCee to join in so if you hear from him help him get started.

Enjoy the flight.

Lazyeight

#10: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford S Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 pm
    ----
Hey guys, I guess I forgot to post my pics for last week. Oops. It's almost time to fly this week, I better get 'em up. Here they are ---> <--- Click me!

I've been playing with my birthday presents. A Mushkin Chronos 240GB SSD (FSX drive), and an XFX Radeon 7970 Black edition graphics card. 1GHz and 3GB of vram. (and FSX still chokes). What do I have to do? See you in NZ.

#11: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford S Author: TuFun PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:22 am
    ----
That NZ scenery looks awesome, nice set! I have Accu-Feel installed, brings a whole new dimension to flying the Beaver. A matter of fact any aircraft!

#12: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford S Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 pm
    ----
Hey ya'll, heres my pics from last week, (3/4/12). It's a short one, as the flight was fraught with mishaps. I look forward to the next one. I agree with TuFun, the Accu-feel is a nice addition. I'm liking 2012 so far.

Pics! ---> <--- Click me!

#13: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 am
    ----
Nice pics Jeff, and I agree with you, Accu-Feel is a nice addon for the FSX

#14: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford Sound Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 pm
    ----
Despite the issues we had, it was a nice flight... Wink

Thanks everyone for the pics!!!

#15: Re: feb 12th CCBF_042 flight NZWS-Westport => NZMF-Milford S Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 am
    ----
Hi guys,
I'd better get my pics posted before the next flight comes around.
I have been busy upgrading my computer system since our last flight. I tried out "team viewer" after our last flight, and was able to connect one time, but my setup was incorrect somehow, and I couldn't connect that way again. Then I discovered that I don't really need it, since the second computer is sitting right here beside me. So I just ran its video cable to a second port on my TV, and viola. I switch input channels to see the second computer.
Anyway, after I finally got around to running the "Files and printer sharing wizard" on both computers, I have successfully created my first home network. My computer has grown significantly this year, thanks to added RAM, a new FSX SSD, a networked storage computer, a Radeon 7970 video card, and new Win7 Pro and 1T HDD for the storage computer, and a video card upgrade for the storage computer (the 5770 from the other machine) I was using a 4870 before. I'm a happy boy. (grins from ear to ear) This is all paid for by quitting smoking, and not drinking beer for the past year, combined with a monthly 5% automatic transfer from my checking to savings account. Happy birthday to me! Wink

Oh, and before I forget . . .

Here are the pics from March 11th, 2012. (99 pics) ---> <--- Click me!

It was a very nice flight, and better after it stopped snowing. Laughing

ps - I hope Marco doesn't think we don't need him anymore. Where are you Marco? I'm feeling a little concerned for ya now. I hope all is OK with you.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights