Hello!
-> AFV New Members

#1: Hello! Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 pm
    ----
Hello everyone.
I ran into this board by chance a long time ago and have been visiting it regularly ever since. I finally decided to join. Better late than never, I guess.
My interest in AFVs is mostly scale modeling-oriented, and I have found many interesting things so far.
I am from Thessaloniki, Greece and I have had the pleasure of discussing various subjects with a few distinguished members, albeit in other boards.
I really look forward to many interesting discussions with you.

Costas.

#2: Re: Hello! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm
    ----
Hi Costas!

Welcome! I have been hanging out here for a number of years and enjoy learning from folks all over the world.

I work on 1/35 scale AFVs. I find that the 1/72-76 scale is to small for my fat and shaky fingers and my old eyes.

Again, welcome, looking forward to you joining in!
Sgt, Scouts out!

#3: Re: Hello! Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
    ----
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I like the small scale because it doesn't take up too much room and also matches my aircraft collection.

#4: Re: Hello! Author: manchu34Location: Yukon, MO PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 am
    ----
Hi,

My main focus since the 70's has been armor, soft skin vehicles and lately figures. My primary scale is 1/35., but have been getting into 120mm and 200mm figures and bust.

Got active again over in Armorama and rejoined the Missing Lynx site.

-> AFV New Members