Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 am
    ----
Warning, do not visit this website: Wink

magneticbrain.blogspot...results=50

Take note of "past issues" in right hand menu for more pics....like the one of a young Stoopy servicing his muscle car. Scroll by month.

Many obscene pictures that will keep the rest of the family off the computer for hours....

#2: Re: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:35 pm
    ----
Nice! My daughter just got new rims and tires for her pickup. She's more excited about that than she was going to the Senior Prom. She had a hard time deciding on what style of wheels to get. I told her "these days you have way to many choices. Back when I was your age we only had baby moons or Mags." I showed her the pics and most of the cars had The same type of "mags"

Mr. Green

#3: Re: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 pm
    ----
Outside of Torq-Thrusts and those Cragar SS's, what else is there that's worth having? Laughing

Getting trick wheels is getting to be a PITA if, like all modern cars, there is a low-pressure sensor. You either have to get new ones and have the computer recalibrated at a dealer, or put tape over the annoying little red light that you'll soon be getting. Those TPMS units are not cheap.

#4: Re: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Warning, do not visit this website: Wink

magneticbrain.blogspot...results=50

Take note of "past issues" in right hand menu for more pics....like the one of a young Stoopy servicing his muscle car. Scroll by month.

Many obscene pictures that will keep the rest of the family off the computer for hours....

Quite possibly the most inspired, and inspiring, website I've been to in reent memory....LOVE the altereds!!! And the "Stomp Out Hodads" sticker is priceless.

I'd seen the picture of the Ford 427 Cammer with the red-hot headers on the dyno a long time ago but went looking for it recently and couldn't find it.....so nice to see it again.

Took me a while to find the picture of the car being serviced that you referred to...LMAO! Those early 'Vettes had weak suspension components!

Muchas Garcias Amigo!!!!

#5: Re: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Outside of Torq-Thrusts and those Cragar SS's, what else is there that's worth having? Laughing

Damn straight!!!!! Wink

Although painted stock rims with dog-dish hubcaps are classy in their own way on the right vehicle...

#6: Re: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 am
    ----
Mmmmm my 69 Z-28 had Ansen slotted mags... my friends dad had a 63 galaxy 500 convertible with chrome reverses and baby moons, looked sweet... And I put Cragar SSTs on a conversion van I had - what a pain in arse to keep clean!

#7: Re: Off-limits to Stoopy or any other gearheads out there! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 pm
    ----
Most excellent!

There is a ton of great stuff at that site when you get into the archives. What a great vibe, and very drool-worthy.

There's a shot of a '33 Willys with an injected Ford 427 SOHC that is absolutely one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my life.

Quite a few nice shots of old '65 and '66 Mustang Fastbacks with 427 Cammer power too, including one massaged by Holman-Moody - that car and engine combo is one of my favorites, something I have only seen once in any hot rod magazines, and what I'd consider the holy grail of factory hot rodding!!

Diggin' the humor and hot-rod-attitude of the joint as well

Just great stuff!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum