Try as hard as you like...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Try as hard as you like... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm
    ----
...you will never be as cool as....

THIS GUY

So, fohgetaboutit.

#2: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am
    ----
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, best put what your smokin out

#3: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am
    ----
- piney
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, best put what your smokin out

Yer' just jealous and terminally uncool. Razz

My voice used to do things like Vince's, too...but mostly when I was around 12 Y.O. and unintentionally.

#4: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am
    ----
I thought it was THIS GUY (0.20) at the beginning for a moment...

#5: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm
    ----
- Shades
I thought it was THIS GUY (0.20) at the beginning for a moment...

Oh, you gotta' be kidding me. Xxazostll doesn't have Vincent's moves...plus, without the black leather (or apparel of any kind, apparently) you just don't have the presence. He can't even pop his collar. Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm
    ----
I grant you, he's slower.
And he doesn't have a leather jacket.

#7: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 pm
    ----
Coolness transcends black leather jackets and gloves...it's just intrinsic, man....

www.youtube.com/watch?...playnext=2

#8: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Coolness transcends black leather jackets and gloves...it's just intrinsic, man....

www.youtube.com/watch?...playnext=2

AND he could chew gum and sing at the same time! Betcha' ol' Xxazostll couldn't do that! Wink

#9: Re: Try as hard as you like... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

AND he could chew gum and sing at the same time! Betcha' ol' Xxazostll couldn't do that! Wink

LMAO - I kept waiting to see a wad of gum come flyin' out and stick onto the microphone, but no bueno....the dude is indeed cool, cool as a jewel... Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club