4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: supertsar PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 am
    ----
At Aberdeen circa 1978. Are you sure it didn't just sink all the way into the ground? Better check that spot with a metal detector. Laughing

#17: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 pm
    ----
Its amazing how the 70's had that strange reddish tint.

Most of my old photos from the late 70's look the same way.

I just don't remember it being so red.....LOL.

Regards
Don

#18: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm
    ----
- Dontos
Its amazing how the 70's had that strange reddish tint.

Depending on the kind of film you got red, green or blue cast. Red is the most common.

Massimo

#19: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:45 pm
    ----
Hello,

Today there was an "open day" in Trier, Germany.
There I saw the Panzer, it has no engine or gearbox.

Regards,
Wim.

#20: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: zundappukLocation: Behind the Westwall, really! PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm
    ----
I was there today too. Although the engine isn't there, I thought the gearbox was.....

#21: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:25 am
    ----
[quote="zundappuk"]I was there today too. Although the engine isn't there, I thought the gearbox was.....

Yes Zundappuk you are right!

Regards,
Wim.

#22: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:01 pm
    ----
- WimD.
Hello,

Today there was an "open day" in Trier, Germany.
There I saw the Panzer, it has no engine or gearbox.

Regards,
Wim.

Hello Wim,

would it be possible to get pictures of the other vehicles that you have seen there, please?

P-O

#23: Re: 4.7cm PaK (t) auf Pzkpfw I Ausf B at Aberdeen Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:58 pm
    ----
A friend of mine took these yesterday
picasaweb.google.com/L...Trier2012#

-> AFV News Discussion Board