Freshly Minted Newbie
-> New Members

#1: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am
    ----
Just joined and this is my first foray into online gaming and I think I was taken to a World Gaming Site and for some reason that will not allow me to enter a password....???....thought I'd say hello and maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. BTW nice spinning globe with the little radar thing pin pointing locations...when I began registering I was the loneliest dot on the planet.
Sam~

#2: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 am
    ----
Welcome Sam
good to meet you. The bunch here are all nice guys except for our resident tree rat, just ignore him or better yet sic your dog on him Twisted Evil

>>>--- --->

#3: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central Sam!! Good to have 'ya here! Wink

#4: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to CC Taz..!!

Hammer

#5: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:02 pm
    ----
The resident Tree-Rat (.., HEY! That's @Your Majesty to you Pinester) just found a p.c. he can log in from at his hotel in St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados.

Welcome Mr Taz.
Rang's are very close to my heart as I flew for a squad of apes for many years in CFS1, back in the day.
Welcome to C-C.
Watch out for Big-Foots.

#6: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm
    ----
Hey Bush.. how'd you get in that picture?

#7: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 am
    ----
Welcome Sam, have fun!

#8: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:41 pm
    ----
Hi Sam,

Welcome, as mentioned already just ignore the tree rat Twisted Evil

#9: Re: Freshly Minted Newbie Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 pm
    ----
You can see who the "CC-Johnny-Cum-Latelys" are, huh?

Wink

-> New Members