MANOLO!....RFP for a "makeover"
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: MANOLO!....RFP for a "makeover" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 pm
    ----
The Sty is due for a little interior makeover. Hopefully, we can find a wall design here that we can all agree on....or maybe just let The Manolo work his magic....

www.wallpaperfromthe70s.com/

Personally, I'm kinda' drawn to "Andromeda" from the Abstract Collection.

www.wallpaperfromthe70...omeda.html

#2: Re: MANOLO!....RFP for a "makeover" Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:36 pm
    ----
I'm a little nervous about giving the Manolo free reign so my pick would be the Tamfana from the abstract collection,add a couple of lava lamps and some orange shag and the place could be bitchin

#3: Re: MANOLO!....RFP for a "makeover" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
I'm a little nervous about giving the Manolo free reign so my pick would be the Tamfana from the abstract collection,add a couple of lava lamps and some orange shag and the place could be bitchin

Mabs, Beldar! Mebs!

Maybe we could have a compromise solution and go with "Saturday Night" in honor of the recent passing of Donna Summer? ("Tamfana", BTW is in the surreal collection....thanks so much for making me browse the abstract collection three time looking for it or I might not have found "Saturday Night")

I think this may be evolving into such a momentous decision of far reaching implications....we may actually need to for a wallpaper selection committee. Shocked

#4: Re: MANOLO!....RFP for a "makeover" Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:26 pm
    ----
Ascout wrote:("Tamfana", BTW is in the surreal collection....thanks so much for making me browse the abstract collection three time looking for it or I might not have found "Saturday Night") That truly had me laughing hard,my apoligies Ascout I think I might have done a little too much LDS in the 70's Maybe to get this ball rolling we should appoint sombody to head up the committee

#5: Re: MANOLO!....RFP for a "makeover" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm
    ----
As long as it isn't "Megamba" (Surreal Collection) - that's the first time I ever thought wallpaper was starin' at me. It would NOT be a good mix with any psilocybinic salad ingredients.... which is a concern since we have those wild strawberries that grow native in the woods around the 'sty... Shocked

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum