Bush Flights for the next three Sundays
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 pm
    ----
As promised last Sunday, here are three flight plans for the next three Sundays:

The 1st flightplan is uploaded as BC6 and goes from Ketchikan Harbour to Stewart. An Amphib Beaver seems to be a good choice since we depart from a water runway and land on concrete. But if you forget to take an amphib version don't worry, not far from Stewart are two water runways....

The 2nd flightplan is uploaded as BC7 and leads us from Stewart to Bella Coola. I recommend the Goose, departure and destination airports sport hard surfaced runways so there is no need to taxi through the water. Something a bit faster than a Goose won't hurt either, it's a longer trip.

The 3rd flightplan continues the trip from Bella Coola to Skagit. It's a longer trip again, but it leads us over the beautiful airports of Orcas Island and Anacortes, just in case you get tired and want to land a bit earlier. But since Jeff doesn't live far from Skagit (as far as I remember), maybe he got the barbecue already fired up...

Anyway, have fun and take lots of pics....

PS: I don't know why the attachment don't want to show up in the correct order, sorry for that...

#2: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:36 pm
    ----
Thanks Gunter for setting this up. Last week I was flying around Orcas and was having some serious scenery conflicts which brought my system to a halt. I was lucky and got that corrected and really enjoy flying in this area. So this is perfect for me. I may have to check these flights out before our regular Sunday flights. Enjoy your time off. Your company will be missed.

#3: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm
    ----
Thank you Gunter

#4: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 am
    ----
alas I won't be able to join the fun today, I've to go out of town for family obligations and fear that I won't be able to make it back in time for the flight Sad

#5: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 pm
    ----
I'll try to make it as well, but family things are popping up so it's sketchy what time all the activities are taking place. Wink

Thanks Gunter !!!!!

#6: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:20 am
    ----
Hey everyone,
Well, I found out when nobody else shows up for the flight, I am in charge.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 am
    ----
LOL Jeff! Yep, that's how it works and thanks for the pics!!

BTW, I won't be at this next flight either as I have a family thing going on. Hopefully, I can make the next one though... Smile

#8: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:23 pm
    ----
I'll be here today for the flight, see who shows up Razz Wink

#9: Re: Bush Flights for the next three Sundays Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 pm
    ----
Unfortunately I can' t even reach you via Teamspeak or Skype, so have fun and make pics! See you in two weeks...

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights