Book about Swiss Tanks - Panzer der Schweizer Armee
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Book about Swiss Tanks - Panzer der Schweizer Armee Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 am
    ----
In 2008 Urs Heller published a book called "Die Panzer der Schweizer Armee von 1920 bis 2008" (Swiss tanks of the Swiss Army). It's only the 2nd book which completely deals with the Swiss tanks (the first one is "Panzer und Panzerabwehr" from Sallaz & Ricklin and long out of print.

You can see some sample pages in my blog. Size A4 and hardcover, 178 pages, 230 color images (mostly unpublished, taken by the author), 16 sketches, weight 986 grams, in German only, covers a lot of technical data.

The following tanks are covered: Renault FT-17, Vickers Carden, Pzw 39, Nk I und II (Gustav), Pzj G13, Lpz 51, M47 Patton, Pz 55 und 57, Brü Pz Centurion, Entp Pz 56, Pz 58 and 61 and 68, Entp Pz 65 and 68, Brü Pz 68/88, Kan Flab Pz 68 und Pz Kan 68

The book is now on sale for CHF 50 instead of CHF 80.

I'll be at the Tankfest on Saturday. So if any British are interested, I can bring some over. Otherwise drop me a PM.

Greetings
Chris

#2: Re: Book about Swiss Tanks - Panzer der Schweizer Armee Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 am
    ----
I own the book and I can confirm it's very good value, especially at CHF 50

Massimo

-> AFV News Discussion Board