Out of the Deep Blue!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Out of the Deep Blue! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 pm
    ----
SUUUUWEEEE!

Man I got to thinking about the ol' days and wondered if you guys were all still around - then I saw the forum and it answered that question!

Haven't done any flying in a long time. My gaming laptop pretty much took a dump and is in need of a complete rebuild. Hoping to get FSX installed again, and if I can ever find my CDs, CFS3! But imagine that will be quite awhile.

I'm living out in Hawaii, about to be medically retired after 16 1/2 yrs in. Back just didn't quite hold out on me. But if the job market works in my favor, will be staying here indefinitely. Taken a liking to the outdoors here and amazing year round weather. Not to mention free diving and spear fishing!

Going to stay in touch and get reaquainted with everyone, man must have been over a year since I checked in. Miss the ol' Sunday flights, dogfights, airshows and egneral debauchery!

#2: Re: Out of the Deep Blue! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 pm
    ----
SUUUUWEEEEEEE!!!! DUDE!

Great to hear from you, thanks for checking in! Sorry to hear about the medical probs but hope you can make it work in Hawaii.

Always good to hear form you.

#3: Re: Out of the Deep Blue! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 pm
    ----
Good to hear from you, Huntman...been a long time.

Sorry to hear you have to medical out, but there is life after the uniform so I'm sure you'll do well, even if it's just relaxing! And no more deployments, which is probably welcome.

Don't be a stranger, we'll all find something in common we can do again, I'm sure.

Welcome back!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum