Wow....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Wow.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?...NaPq2L-MRg

View on HD, large screen, sound on.

Wish I knew how to embed....but you'll like it anyway.

#2: Re: Wow.... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm
    ----
-S-

Great clip..I would sell one of yor kidneys Ascout, or both of them to take a ride up there. What a beautiful little ball we live on.

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#3: Re: Wow.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 pm
    ----
Holy cow that was beautiful. Embedding would have just made it smaller (and I don't think it works at the moment)... that's definitely one you want full-screen.

Hammer I'll see your two Ascout kidneys and raise you your liver....

#4: Re: Wow.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 pm
    ----
beautiful video, by the way trading of body parts is banned on this forum unless they are from tree rats Smile

#5: Re: Wow.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 pm
    ----
I never imagined you'd be able to see Piney from space.

#6: Re: Wow.... Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 am
    ----
Awesome video. Cool

Wheels

#7: Re: Wow.... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:18 pm
    ----
-S-

Stoopy..my liver has seen a lot of booze..but I will sell you a testicle, just think how impressed your wife would be if you had 3 balls..!!..the big one will be mine.

#8: Re: Wow.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

Stoopy..my liver has seen a lot of booze..but I will sell you a testicle, just think how impressed your wife would be if you had 3 balls..!!..the big one will be mine.

ET (extra testicle) come home hahahaha...

-> Officer's Club