August 5th Bushflight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: August 5th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 am
    ----
As announced last Sunday, we will continue our Sunday flights far away from Northamerica and move to Australia. For a start we will explore the beautiful island of Tasmania.

These flights are enjoyed most with the ORBX sceneries installed. For this flight, however, you don't have to buy the sceneries: The ORBX demo for Australia covers the whole island of Tasmania and can be downloaded her: www.fullterrain.com/pr...demos.html

Our departure airport today will be Launceston, and this very nicely made airfield can be downloaded free from here: www.fullterrain.com/freeware.html. Just scroll down and look for YMLT.

So grab these packages if needed and get ready for next Sunday's flight!

We will depart from a nice and large airport, but the landing will be on an unpaved runway, so I recommend the Beaver again.

See you all Sunday mates!

Sorry for the hickup, the zip file is empty. Please download the flightplan from the post a bit down, thank you!

Last edited by Snorre on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: ribittLocation: Mississauga, Ontario PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 am
    ----
Good morning:

Are you sure that the zip file is valid? I am showing only 22 bytes.

Ribitt

#3: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 am
    ----
Hi ribitt,

I believe the zip is empty and thanks for catching that...

Gunter? (smiling)...lol

#4: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 am
    ----
Yes, it is empty, a new, much improved version is attached...

#5: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 am
    ----
here some screenies of the flight

and today an old friend rejoined the fun, good Ole Wingy was back after many moons Cool

fled
Cool

#6: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 am
    ----
Cool pcs, thanks Fled.

#7: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 pm
    ----
Great pics Fled and welcome back Wingy!!

Sorry to have missed several of these flights, but real life gets in the way at times and here lately, it's been demanding my time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week!!!

#8: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:44 pm
    ----
It was good to be back flying after so many years away from the stick. I felt like I was extreamly rusty, and there wes a lot that I had forgotten. I was gad to be back without any hiccups. Now that I have the scenery installed, I should be ok for the next flight. The only other problem is I don't have the same aircraft, though I have a new wheeled Beaver loaded that I downloaded from Simviations. I'm kind of bummed that FS-9 aircraft down't work in FSX. I have a lot of them. I have installed the new Howard and one other of Miltons aircraft that has been updated for FSX but I haven't installed the CC texture packages yet. I have it though.

I look forward to the next flight.

#9: Re: August 5th Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am
    ----
Howdy ya'll,
Here I am, late again. I just posted the pics for the 7/29 flight in that thread, and here's the ones for the 8/5 flight here.(pics removed in 2020) It was nice to meet you, Wingnut. I hope you join us again.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights