Free Beer
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> New Members

#1: Free Beer Author: MoAce PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm
    ----
Whats a Guy Got to Do To Get A Free Beer Around Here???..I See Bush is Still Running This Pub

#2: Re: Free Beer Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 pm
    ----
Welcome glad to see you, afraid the Tree Rat (AKA Shades) drank all the free stuff and the beer nuts Mad

#3: Re: Free Beer Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm
    ----
- MoAce
Whats a Guy Got to Do To Get A Free Beer Around Here???..I See Bush is Still Running This Pub

Then you should know better than to inquire about "free beer". Wink

#4: Re: Free Beer Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 pm
    ----
Free beer? WHERE?... (Remind me to talk to the bartenders about giving away the profits and especially to MoAce... )

Hiya Mo!!

#5: Re: Free Beer Author: MoAce PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 pm
    ----
Hope All Is Well With My Old Friend Bush..i See Shades Here Too..Figure He Be In A Nursing Home By Now...lmao

#6: Re: Free Beer Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 pm
    ----
¤§¤mutches Mr. Mo' sir.

Been way too long.
Great to see one of the old CFS'rs around agin.
How's my lovely, I mean your lovely Mrs. Mo'?

I'm tryin' ta keep these sob's honest.
They still insist on pickin' on a poor ole weak and frail skwirrel though.
These is sad times we live in.

Last edited by Shades on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Free Beer Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 am
    ----
Hiya Mo Welcome Been awhile since them good ole days. I hope life has been treat'n you good. Don't let Bush pretend there is no free beer left....he is just hide'n it from form the rest of us...lol

#8: Re: Free Beer Author: MoAce PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 pm
    ----
Hey ashades..Yea squirrls Are Pretty High On The food Chain..lol..And Mrs Mo..Give me Yer Addy..I'll Ship Her To Ya..(if you pay the Frieght)..snicker..Hey Homeie..Long Time Bud..also Hope all Is Well With You..Those Were The Days!!!!

#9: Re: Free Beer Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm
    ----
Well I work in the freight industry Mo.
So I would demand a discount.
Mrs. Mo' I believe to be elfin anyway so there should be next to no freight to pay.

Wink

(......and I saw 'er first remember)

#10: Re: Free Beer Author: MoAce PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm
    ----
LMAO

#11: Re: Free Beer Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:00 pm
    ----
Hey Mo it's been a long time bud... how ya doing

#12: Re: Free Beer Author: MoAce PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 pm
    ----
Well Ole Hitman..Its Great To see Ya Bud..i'm Getting Bigtime Flash Backs Here..Great To See All Of Ya..Hope all Is well With Yall

#13: Re: Free Beer Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:08 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Homfixr
Hiya Mo Welcome Been awhile since them good ole days. I hope life has been treat'n you good. Don't let Bush pretend there is no free beer left....he is just hide'n it from form the rest of us...lol

Hey Homey.... How are ya doing bud, it has been a long time man. Good to see you again.

#14: Re: Free Beer Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:23 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Free beer? WHERE?... (Remind me to talk to the bartenders about giving away the profits and especially to MoAce... )

Hiya Mo!!

Hold on there Bush... If I remember correctly since Shadow was the last recipient of the distinguished "Pink Panty Award" the rules of the official CFS1 Zone Pink Panty Award's Commity specifically states " The winner of the Pink Panty Award trophy shall provide free beer for the competing squadrons for life"

#15: Re: Free Beer Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:37 pm
    ----
ZACKLY!

-> New Members