Windows 7
-> Rise of Flight

#1: Windows 7 Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 pm
    ----
-S-

Does Rise Of Flight Iron Cross Edition work on windows 7...?

How is the single player gaming...multiplayer..are the servers any good ?

Want to pick up the game...

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: Windows 7 Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 pm
    ----
Yes, I am running it on Windows 7 - almost had to since it wouldn't run on my WinXP 2GB machine.

With 8MB RAM, a i5 3.4Ghz processor and a nice ATI card I am running it very smooth frame rates with sliders at max or high, at 1920x1080 res. Luvin' it!

Have not yet tried multiplayer - BUT - you do know you can try it out for free by downloading and installing the free demo, right? As a matter of fact I haven't bought it yet and have been having a blast with just the demo and missions, which, also, supports multiplayer. Which, by all accounts, is a real hoot.

So, pretty much zero risk to give it a whirl before buying.

riseofflight.com/tryrof/en

Also as far as multiplayer goes I frequently see a server there from these guys, which offer training in multiplayer, I am on the way to check 'em out soon :

newwingstraining.com/news.php

#3: Re: Windows 7 Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 pm
    ----
-S-

Thanks Stoopy..!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> Rise of Flight