UP
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: UP Author: sven_c PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 pm
    ----
hi everyone,

I saw the stickyed post on top of the page and it said that you guys are just getting ready for Il2 Sturmovik. I do have a recomendation for you. Get the mod pack called UP3. It unlocks a whole batch of new aircraft, including several new 109 and 190 variants, like the 109 G5, 190 F3, etc. If all of you get it, you can fly them while playing multiplayer. Plus, some people think that stock IL2 is crappy and I have to agree.

Cheers ,

sven

#2: Re: UP Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 pm
    ----
- sven_c
hi everyone,

I saw the stickyed post on top of the page and it said that you guys are just getting ready for Il2 Sturmovik. I do have a recomendation for you. Get the mod pack called UP3. It unlocks a whole batch of new aircraft, including several new 109 and 190 variants, like the 109 G5, 190 F3, etc. If all of you get it, you can fly them while playing multiplayer. Plus, some people think that stock IL2 is crappy and I have to agree.

Cheers ,

sven

If the "Welcome to the PigSty!" thread is the sticky thread that you mean that thread is from 2005. Mr. Green

Wheels

#3: Re: UP Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm
    ----
True. Sven, thanks for the tip but yeah we've pretty much exhausted most possibility of transitioning to IL2....although it's a fine sim. Actually a couple of us do fly it including myself, and when I do I solely utilize the Warbirds Of Prey full-real server which requires UP and some other mods.

So it's definitely a good freebie addon package worth knowing about, so thanks for the thought!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum