Sunday 11th November Bushflight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 11th November Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:41 pm
    ----
Having taken ample time to visit Australia's Capital and its surroundings it's about time to continue our trip. This sunday we will turn inbound a bit before we return to the coast. There are lots of airports available for the very popular touch and goes on the way...Our destination Wollongong lies at the coast of New South Wales, and the airport is not far from the city and also not too far from Sydney!

Use your favourite airplane as usual and select real weather!

As mentionend last sunday, I probably won't make it in time for the flight, so have fun and take pictures!

#2: Re: Sunday 11th November Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 am
    ----
sorry to not be able to join the fun, as always work interferes with it, have fun and I'll look forward to the screenies

#3: Re: Sunday 11th November Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:04 am
    ----
I had computer trouble that made me late getting into the air, but I caught up, and all ended well. See ya'all next week.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights