VLC player album art...
-> Software

#1: VLC player album art... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm
    ----
I have the latest version of VLC player. For some reason, on a single song (that I know of) I am getting weird album art associations (a known bug as I see on some forums). Never seen this before, and it's only occurring on one song that I recently edited with "Audacity". The art is being pulled, apparently, from recently visited websites (yesterday, it was an old lady baking muffins..and I had been reviewing recipes for making empanadas and the use of puff pastry dough) and today it's what you see below (though in neither case do I recall the pages I was on or recall seeing those images). It could be a lot worse, say from "101 ways to slowly skin a living skwirrel.com").

I looked over some forums where this is reported, including sort of suggested fixes, but I didn't know what they meant and couldn't even find those file areas. I'd happily settle for just the orange-striped cone that VLC defaults to with no album art association.

Oh, and my VLC player works fine when viewing videos, it's just the music/art thing and so far, just on one song. Any ideas!

I don't even know where this came from...but who wants to be confronted with a bitchy-looking blonde? Rolling Eyes

-> Software