help me ??????arrrgghhhhh
-> Call Of Duty

#1: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:26 pm
    ----
hey guys,,,well another new game to add to my list of many unplayed games,,,,,,,this one,,,I have had COD for long time now,,,played a little single player long time ago,,,just got united offensive today and am ready to get into it again,,,,,,tried to get into the multiplayer and when it is refreshing server list I get nothing,,,,,just wondering what Im missing here,,,,the 1.4 patch installed auto when installing,,,,,,cd key is fine,,,,xp firewall has been enabled,,,what else is needed here........I dont think router ports are an issue yet as I dont even get any servers showing yet but I dunno.....

so if any would be so inclined as to help me out here that would be awesome,,,,,,,,,I only play online games and/or sims and surely dont want to add this one to my list of future ebay sales..........I will be around tomorrow night after 6pm mtn time and will jump into the CC teamspeak server for assistance if thats what it will take

thanks in advance.......hoppa

#2: Re: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:08 pm
    ----
double check taht it says internet at the top and not favorites or somthing else.. thats all I can think.. Confused

#3: Re: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:21 pm
    ----
yeah,,,thanks stang,,,,I actually just got to flickin stuff and thats when I got it figured,,,,awesome online game for sure,,,,,way better than counterstike in many ways........will be gettin some serious time in on this way for sure....,,,

#4: Re: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:53 pm
    ----
Great to hear you're into COD UO Hoppa! Make sure to get Xfire at www.xfire.com/xf/index.php so you'll be able to find the crowd. Add me as "combat" when you get Xfire. Hope to see in there!

S~

#5: Re: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:17 pm
    ----
done,,you are added to my list,,,,,,my xfire name is,,,yungwasshoppa for anyone who would like to also add me,,,,,,,I welcome all invitations

#6: Re: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:41 pm
    ----
SnwMan0 is my Xfirename ( whoda thunk it right ... )

The very popular SoS server was recently shut down to make way for our Server Box we are ordering. (huge spec's on this bad boy... hehe ) Look forward to the fresh meat as are the guy's/gal's we play with ... Look us up if your interested in some rifle only matches. Or if you just looking for some pointer's.

#7: Re: help me ??????arrrgghhhhh Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:11 pm
    ----
Saw you on Xfire Hoppa! Welcome!

Check out all that Xfire offers like "Friends of Friends" and "Friends Favorites" when looking for some good servers. You'll soon run into plenty of familiar faces!

-> Call Of Duty