does anyone know if any M113A1 MTAB survive out there
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: does anyone know if any M113A1 MTAB survive out there Author: sapper141 PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm
    ----
Hey Guys
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if any of the MTAB (Marginal Terrain Assault Bridge) kits for the M113 still survive today and if so can someone get pictures of it. I've got plenty of material I've gather over the year's to build one except some close up mechanism shots would be nice.
Thanks Shane

#2: Re: does anyone know if any M113A1 MTAB survive out there Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 am
    ----
www.com-central.net/in...ic&p=98486

#3: Re: does anyone know if any M113A1 MTAB survive out there Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:13 pm
    ----
- sapper141
Hey Guys
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if any of the MTAB (Marginal Terrain Assault Bridge) kits for the M113 still survive today and if so can someone get pictures of it. I've got plenty of material I've gather over the year's to build one except some close up mechanism shots would be nice.
Thanks Shane

I'm guessing you're a participant on the thread where this turned up? If not, maybe you can find some of what you're looking for there.

www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/f...671637.pdf

#4: Re: does anyone know if any M113A1 MTAB survive out there Author: sapper141 PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm
    ----
Sorry Guy's I guess what I was asking wasn't clear,I've been on those posts as well. What I wanted to find out was. Is any of the original kits still in existence today and if they still exist has anyone gotten pictures of it.

-> AFV News Discussion Board